Original GT40 ALTERNATOR ADJUSTMENT BRACKET NEEDED

Gents,

Looking for a Alternator Adjustment bracket to use with an original cast GT40 Alternator support bracket. Additionally, does anyone have a picture/detailed description of should there be a need to fabricate one?

Please advise,

Thank you,

JM

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
I bought one along with the cast mount from Jay Cushman. It is at the machine shop I can make you drawing when I get it back if you can wait a month. Cushman has them but he has been difficult to get the rest of my parts order to me. In all fairness it has only been since October...

I bought one along with the cast mount from Jay Cushman. It is at the machine shop I can make you drawing when I get it back if you can wait a month. Cushman has them but he has been difficult to get the rest of my parts order to me. In all fairness it has only been since October...
Thank you, Sir. I will contact him.

Thanks,

JM

David,

I contacted him.........I can wait for your info if you are willing to share. Gelscoe makes them as well.......I also asked him about selling me the correct water pump and crank pulley but no useful information was provided.

JM

Gelscoe parts received. Perfect quality.
GELSCOE ENGINE PARTS.jpg
GT40 ALTERNATOR ADJUST BRACKET 1.jpg
GT40 ALTERNATOR ADJUST BRACKET 2 .jpg
GT40 ALTERNATOR ADJUST BRACKET 3 .jpg
GT40 ALTERNATOR ADJUST BRACKET 4.jpg
Alternator adjust bracket last few pics for those interested.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
So, you found what you were looking for from Gelscoe, and received them in 10 days from your first post. That sounds like great customer service. Congrats on getting what you needed, and in a timely fashion.

Regards Brian

Back