P2334 Breathes!

Hello, Bob. I'm using a Quicktime bellhousing with my Roush. For the motor mounts, I am assuming you are referring to the mount between engine and chassis, on the sides. There is a big block Chevy mount available at Autozone here that works perfectly. I can get you the number if you need it.

On bolting the bottom of the bellhousing to the engine, I'll have to take a look again to remind myself. I'm not sure what you mean by "rear hoop" or "collar". The bellhousing does NOT bolt to the chassis in any way.

Tim if you go on the Safir parts wed site and look up Bell Housing you will see to Metalastic Bushes at the bottom of the Housing that bolt to the collar called the rear Hoop in the book GT40 by Trevor Legat. In Fact looking up this information I have found the answer. its called the lower rear engine mount Bolts but the one in the book Gt40 body and parts catalog it would not fit in a Superformance chassis.
I have the engine in but not fitted I have Mustange engine mounts but the engine will not fit so am I right yours it a 351 strocked out to 427 if so the engine mount will be the same as the Windsor 302.

Bob

Back