Paolo's Birthday

Paolo, when is the 1/1 scale GT40 coming?

LOL... with today reality in Italy it is probably my gt will come..but NOT plated in Italy...
The dreams goes on.No one of the modern coffins is nicer than my 1969 gt40.It is a faith for me,and becomes also for anybody knowing me down here;) because of u all and this forum.

Andy ;)..of course I have the 1/12 one...but I want the mk1 and alfa romeo is forcing me to work on 1/43 unique pieces for their museum (that at today nobody knows if it will exist or not..and the centenary is next year....)

The nice things in models is that u really can have theme in your hands..is lovely, really.
U feel theme as your creations, u take theme to life...exactly as a real car (as enzo ferrari said about himself,he had the problem he loved the cars too much to race theme...and me the same..)

In my very few free time I am getting mad over the delta s4 and B group cars...another too important part of motorsport history:thumbsup:
Btw..do u know Tamiya is going to make the new 2009 F1 ferrari in 1/20 and a new serie of vintage motorbikes?

Back