Pebble Beach Tour

On Thurs Aug 15 I'm going to be driving in the 50 mile Pebble Beach tour that takes place before the Concours on Sun. The tour runs through the 17 mile drive, Monteray, and parks in Carmel for lunch. It also includes laps around Laguna Seca. If anyone is going to Pebble and or the historics please say hello. As I understand it there will be 6 GT40ies at Pebble. A MKI street car, A MKI race car, a MKII race car a MKIII, a prototype open MKI, and J6. There will be several GT40ies racing at the Historics and Ford will have J5 on display as well.
Best
Jim

Hmm... I think I will be doing a Highway 1 tour on Thursday. I have a house rented in Cayucos, a little beach town a couple of hours south of the Monterey Peninsula, for the week before & after the races. Figured I'd be driving up on Thursday and terrorizing the senior citizens in their motor homes
smile.gif
If anybody wants to join me, we can make it a real event and might be able to time it to meet up with your tour somewhere. If you finish at the race track, that's probably the best place to meet... Post a schedule if & when you've got it.

Will be arriving Thursday into SFO and driving south. Not sure of arrival time but keep me posted. cb

Back