Will trade GT40 art (and dance on the table) for two tickets to the LA Premiere of F v. F Nov. 4th

While the new film Ford v. Ferrari opens nationwide Nov. 15th, they are going to have the premiere in Los Angeles Nov. 4th. I was lucky enough to stumble across the announcement on the net but not smart enough to get on the invite list. Anybody that has two extra tickets to the premiere, contact me at [email protected] and I'll bring over the prints, size 11" x 17" to choose from so we can do some horse-tradin'..... The prints sold for $75 each at Pebble Beach so i figure three prints for each ticket. The announcement sounds like a good mny of the stars will be on hand....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When: Monday, November 4, 2019
Hot Spot: Los Angeles, CA (Location on Members Only)
Deets: Academy Award-winners Matt Damon and Christian Bale star in FORD v FERRARI, based on the remarkable true story of the visionary American car designer Carroll Shelby (Damon) and the fearless British-born driver Ken Miles (Bale), who together battled corporate interference, the laws of physics, and their own personal demons to build a revolutionary race car for Ford Motor Company and take on the dominating race cars of Enzo Ferrari at the 24 Hours of Le Mans in France in 1966.
Who You May Spot: Matt Damon, Christian Bale, Jon Bernthal, Caitriona Balfe, Tracy Letts, Josh Lucas, Noah Jupe, Remo Girone, Ray McKinnon, Peter Chernin, Jenno Topping, James Mangold
Hint For The Average Socialite: This is strictly invite only.
Check out how to score free premiere passes.
In theatres November 15, 2019.
What’s Trending: @FordvFerrari #FORDvFERRARI

Back