Porsche Transmission Help??????

I have a Porsche transmission with the next casting numbers:
950.301.102.8R
964.301.101.8R

Can anyone tell me what I have? and where to obtain more information on the unit??

Okay I will try to take a stab at this one.

What you have is either a G50.01, or G50.05, it is tough to know for sure which one as you have not posted a picture or the relevant numbers to check. There are some numbers on the bottom of the mid-section that should look something like this:

G50/01 01 XXXX

If you want to send me a picture I can tell you for sure which one it is.

Hope this helps a little bit. Oh yeah, it is a 5 speed unit I am fairly sure, but again without either the correct numbers or a pic, tough to be certain.

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager

Hugo,

I have been e-mailing you to find out how you project has developed. Do you have another address other than 'hugo zubieta pineda'?

Joz

Okay I will try to take a stab at this one.

What you have is either a G50.01, or G50.05, it is tough to know for sure which one as you have not posted a picture or the relevant numbers to check. There are some numbers on the bottom of the mid-section that should look something like this:

G50/01 01 XXXX

If you want to send me a picture I can tell you for sure which one it is.

Hope this helps a little bit. Oh yeah, it is a 5 speed unit I am fairly sure, but again without either the correct numbers or a pic, tough to be certain.

Erik Johnson
GBox Sales Manager

Ok, let me check the transmission and take a picture.
Thanks for all.

The number it's in two parts.

But the first one have some scratch and can't se some numbers
I only see 512:

and the second one: (00431Z)

Back