radiator for sale

I said I accepted your offer off my money back & I,ll return the rad...don,t ignor me snipper...I won,t go away...I need a return address.
Thanks Tony..but I think now I,ll buy a new on
Eddie.

Yoo Hoo snipper...another 2 weeks gone by & no word or any sign off my refund....your not doing yourself any favours on this site for someone who,s trying to sell what they regard as a high end car, when you cannot keep your printed word about my situation.

It,s bad enought when we here off members getting ripped off & loosing their hard earned cash, or in my case pension, to unscrouplious firms & companies taking money for goods that are non existant or just plain rubbish....but It,s much worse when you get ripped off by a fellow forum member..yeh you ya bastard SNIPPER...still no contact & still no refund for this piece off shit...take heed fellow forum members & do not get involved with this twat.
Eddie.

eddie
as I stated on the previouse thread return the rad and I will return your money.
there is no need for threats
as you had not returned the rad to date I guesed you had changed your mind

Snipper, Listen old been, I,m not a complete fool...no, as I said a month ago, I do not want this rad, but I have no intentions of returning said item UNTIL I,m reimbursed...then I,ll have no rad. & no cash...return my money by paypal 290 pounds..give me a return address & I,ll accept return postage.

Snipper, Listen old been, I,m not a complete fool...no, as I said a month ago, I do not want this rad, but I have no intentions of returning said item UNTIL I,m reimbursed...then I,ll have no rad. & no cash...return my money by paypal 290 pounds..give me a return address & I,ll accept return postage.

This could run and run.
To avoid recrimination, why don't you both use Andrew Komosa, the GT40EC Chairman as an escrow holder? He is a lawyer to boot.

Tony, Bloody good shout mate. I do a huge amount of mediation work and having a neutral party (me, in most cases) is what gets things moving. Usually the biggest obstacle to overcome is trust between the two parties. This appears to be the case here. Come on guys....lifes too short. Settle it and lets move on.

Tony

Not really any of my business, but I felt I had to say that is a brilliant solution hope they both go for it.

oops just discoverd this second page.
sorry Eddie
yes I am up for this with Andrew as na middle man
regards Snipper

OK gentlemen... I've alrady received an email from Neil stating he'll pay once I've got the radiator. Eddie, I'll keep the radiator safe, but you need to email me at [email protected] please, so I can give you my address details. Neil, this is also my paypal account, can you furnish the money in advance as a "gift" so no-one loses out on fees? Thanks.. Andrew

Keith

Hannibal.jpg

Andrew,
On the spur off the moment, we have decided to take a break...back 30th july...will sent the rad. on return.
Cheers Eddie.

Back