RCR #14 is MINE!!!!!!

Bill,

You have been /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/censored.gif by Fran! Your car is N° 10 and you will have it after Ron (N°14) !
It is not fair !!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
Congrat for that dream coming true now Ron! You only have to lift the sleeves and finish this jewel.

Ron McCall

Supporter
Mesa: The seats are the prototype version.I was able to test them in my car when I picked it up. They will be available very soon as an option.

David: Thanks!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Fred: Bill's car was done before mine but he was just too damn lazy to go pick it up!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/1poke.gif

Tha sleeves are rolled up !! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Hey, I heard that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/banana.gif

To bad we don't live closer Ron. We could help each other /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Ron,

The car looks great - waiting to hear from you so I can come by to take a look at it. You have my contact info in my last Email.

John Douglass /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Ron,

Your next post better have a picture attached! Some of us are living vicariously through you.

Sanding? I thought you'd have that thing running by now. Can't wait to see it and good luck!

Chris

Ron McCall

Supporter
Sorry. How rude of me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bash.gif I am going to get the body work out of the way first then it's on the fun stuff! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/driving.gif

Attachments

• 72729-117_1725-2.JPG
    72729-117_1725-2.JPG
    73.9 KB · Views: 370

Mark Charlton

GT40s Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Congrats Ron!

I wish I had as good an excuse as Scott for my slow reply but I've just been asleep at the wheel and somehow missed this post! You inspire me and I am even itchier than ever to get a GT40 beside my Pantera (if only it was as easy here in Canada). I am looking forward to following your build progress (and to seeing your monster motor in the new ride. Good luck (not that you'll need it with all of your experience...)! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Mark

Back