RCR-40 Parking Brake fitment.

I'm struggling with attaching the parking brake mount to the hub. I have some parts, but suspect I'm missing some bits too... Also the build manual seems to have an updated pre-fabricated mount.

No matter how I try to arrange the bracket and lugs I can't seem to get them to line up with the hub. Any ideas welcome...

Attached photo shows what I have, 2 brackets and 2 lugs (I suspect I need 2 more lugs, or 2 new complete mounting brackets)

Thanks,
Matthew

Attachments

• park_brake_mount.jpg
    park_brake_mount.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 256
Hi Matthew
That is the bracket but the two small lugs require welding to the larger bracket and you will need two more small brackets for the other larger bracket
to help if you go to the forum and click on build logs when open click on page 4 and find Howard Bs RCR 40 ,click and then when open go to page 4 of his build, shows the parking brake being fitted, hope that helps you, Andy

Thanks Andy!

I've been searching and must have missed that one. It looks from the photos like the small brackets are curved, whereas mine are straight? I've had several attempts at dry fitting the brackets and haven't been able to get them anywhere close. Hopefully I'll get a chance next week to have a proper look.

Cheers,
Matthew

Back