Replicas of Gurney-Westlake Valve Covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi 906er

I have one set left, your motor is based on the 351 Windsor small block so the covers will fit your heads but it would be wise to check for clearance between the roller rockers before final screw down. There is a good material thickness and can be milled for additional clearance.
Payment to my Paypal account [email protected] please £220 for the covers and £20 for the shipping at $1.5 = £1 your total is $360.00

regards

Chris

Hi Kurt

it looks as though Randy/906 may have just got the last set but if you want a set I will be able to supply in February. I will give randy 24 hours to confirm his order to be as fair as possible.

regards

Chris.

Chris,

Are the covers shipped with all silver finish or with the black with silver lettering finish?

I hope they're satin black with silver lettering. Because it really looks good on Tony Ripepi's engine.

~ Randy Thomas

Tony's...

Attachments

• DSCF000612.jpg
    DSCF000612.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 578
Last edited:
Hi Randy

you need to either paint powder coat or polish like the other guys have done

regards

Chris.

Hi guys
I am collecting the next 10 sets on Thursday this week with this exchange rate the cost is getting lower for overseas buyers.
A set of covers cost £220 at today's rate = $310
Postage to the USA = $40
I will be attending the Bremen Classic car show in Germany and will have a couple of sets of covers with me, find me on Uwe Beckbye's CAV stand, 5 C 03 (central corridor) in Hall 5. I will be there with Martin Gough and the ZFQ.

Click here Bremen Classic Motorshow

Regards

Chris.

Hi Chris, I have a CAV GTD hybrid built by Jean Fourie and John Spence in S.Africa in 2002. 302 Ford, with 345bhp, and a 4=barrel Holley carb set-up.
Do you know if the GW covers will sit well in my set-up?
Many thanks,
Simon
CANADA

Hi Simon

I have supplied many sets to CAV and GTD owners with no problem.
If you want a set you will have to wait for a couple of Months until I order the next batch.

Regards

Hi guys

I am now taking orders on the next batch of 10 sets. (could be the last batch this year because of Foundry issues).

Regards

Chris.

Hi guys

I now have five sets left for purchase, as I am attending VIR and Road America in July I could deliver to those attending to save on postage?

Regards

Chris.

Chris: I'm interested in a set. Am I correct in assuming the cost $300 USD? Also, what date in July will you be at VIR? I was there earlier this month for the Gold Cup, so I hope I didn't miss you. Regardless, it will cost more that $40 to get there, but I always need an excuse to go to my favorite track.

Hi Speed

we will be at VIR on the 11th and 12th of July, staying at the Sleep Inn in Danvill with Olthoff's crowd. The covers are £220 (sterling) a set X $ exchange rate.
We attended VIR last year for Olthoffs event and it is not to be missed. We set out for Elkhart lake on the Morning of 13th July, should be an outstanding week for Petrol heads.

Regards

Chris.

Chris: I checked out the exchange rate trend. By the time you get here, the value of the Obama Dollar is likely to push the price to $400/set. That's bad for me as the cost exceeds my budget, but it will make the trip to VIR and Road Americe a lot less expensive for you.

Hi Speed

I will fix the price now at $350 a set as it saves boxing them up, See you at VIR

Regards

Chris.

Hi Guys

I have 4 sets available at $350 per set these will be the last this year

Regards

Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back