Revolution 15" wheel rims

Hi
Im looking for 1 pair of 15" Revolution 5 spoke rims 7J to 8J. to fit ford granada hubs, If they have 50 profile tyres, even better, it doesnt matter on the condition of the tyres

mick

Hi Mick,

I don't have the rims, but if you're looking for tyres for sizing purposes, and "rolling the car around" during/after the build I have a full set of Hoosiers you can have. Equivalent sizes are F: 225/50x15, R: 275/50x15.
£50 for the set, if you collect! They were used on track by another member, then I ran them for a couple of short journeys until I got new ones.

Best regards,
Mark

Hi Mark,

I do have wheels, and tyres for my build, but there are two things i need to change,
First the tyres dont have "E " marks on them, for the SVA test, and second, I have 215/60x15, on 6J rims on the front, and I wanted a 50 profile, and to go a bit wider.

Im not familiar with the Hoosiers... would the 225s go on my rims ok, and do they have "E" marks on them

Thanks mick

I think that if you check out Hoosier tires websight you will find that they have pretty much abandoned the street tire market and that their tires are labeled not for street use or racing only.

Mick,
The hoosiers are not E marked, so would not pass IVA (or even some MOT stations). They would be great for just rolling around on before finishing a build, or while saving up/remortgaging for decent road tyres!

Hope you find what you're looking for.
Mark

Back