RF on the Move

Nashville super speedway 2003. We were unable to do Nashville this year at the 40th, due to the fact that it was mustangs only. We have done one track event at putnam park, east of Indianapolis. We will be at Indianapolis raceway park Friday 7th of may for test and tuning. SCCA event on Saturday. We will also be at carlisle with hershel, May 21st-23rd.

Attachments

• 37172-Picture 001.jpg
    37172-Picture 001.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 285
Running gun 2003, gateway speedway, St. Louis. We will also be in Tennga, Georgia, june 12 for replica car get together and cookout.

Attachments

• 37173-DSCF0128.JPG
    37173-DSCF0128.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 301
Are you going to be bringing cars to SAAC-29? Would love to see the FE if it is finished! A few CAV folks are going. We should try to get as many GT40's there as possible. I am itching for some track time.

Hi Gary, good to hear from you again. don't know about SAAC 29 yet. we like to get the car out on the track as much as possible. but have some other things going that week end. as for as the mark ll to be honest we have so much going on here with other projects. the mark l has had a lot of work done this year, new heads, induction mods,cams, etc. to squeeze more horse power. i have also purcahsed a ZF/2 and many 427 parts for the mark ll.so we have not yet devoted full attention to the mark ll. as this progesses i will pose some pictures.

Back