Roaring Forties TV appearance - on mpeg

Ooops. I just had a thought. Robert, do you mind me posting this? I should have checked first. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif
I'm sure the lads overseas would be keen for a squiz.

Great video!! Robert there is a shot of a left hand drive, it looks like there is an extension on the throtel pedal that centers the cable in the tunnel, is this correct?

Pete K.

GT40s Supporter
Great video! I'll take a right-hand drive version, dark blue with a white stripe. Just got to sell it to my boss and figure out how to loose a couple of inches of height!

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
Pete, the way to sell it to the boss is to take her for a ride in one and hint that you might let her have a drive of yours when it is finished, if she is really, really good, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
(worked for me).
A bubble in the door solves the height problem.

Hey Tim,
I down loaded this file a couple days ago and then I accidently deleted it. Well, I went back and downloaded it again only this time the segment of the customer interviews and the testdrive by the announcer were gone. Did you edit it or did I screw up again ? I would really like the whole program or segment if someone can send it to me.
Thanks..

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hersh,
I'll check with my brother, he's hosting it on his site. But i doubt he's edited it. I'd be happpy to do a VCR copy and mail it if you're interested.

Thanks Tim,
I wanted to burn it to a CD so I could show it to folks at Carlisle on my laptop.

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Pete K,
I'm 6'3" tall and have built mine so that I can fit, and I don't need a bubble on the roof. I'm also arranging for a race seat to be made that will sit a little lower again. This will allow me to wear a helmet for the times that I put the car onto the race track.

NB. It’s a good idea from a safety perspective to make sure that in the event of a rollover, your head it not the highest point of the car.

Back