SLC in Greenville SC?

Hi all,
I will be (if everything goes well) receiving my kit in September. I ordered in January when I was out of the country and just moved back to Greenville SC.
I was wondering if there is any SLC owner in the Greenville area ?
Thank you
Alex

Alex,
I have an RCR40 and am in the Greenville area. Would be happy to chat. There is another guy in the area - Ian who has an SLC on order. I think his should arrive before yours. I’ll PM you my contact info. - Alan

Ian

Supporter
Alex,
I live just outside Greenville in Piedmont, about 15 minutes to dt greenville.

I ordered my SLC back in October of last year, should be taking delivery around July

Sounds like we will be building at the same time, happy to talk shop.

congrats on the purchase!
Ian

Hi Alan and Ian,
Happy to hear that I am not the only one in the area.
It will be nice to meet one of these days.
Ian, you will be a little ahead, but I am sure it will be helpful to be almost building at the same time!
I will check my MP!
thank you
Alex

I am in Greer..I am close to ordering the required stage 1 and 4..Feel free to reach out to me Alex and Ian or anyone else..Would like to check out your cars when you receive them..I do have a friend in Asheville area who is building one that’s nearing completion..

I will be moving to Greenville at the end of November. My partially completed SLC will be coming with me and in storage until we can sell our home in Ohio and find either a new home with a shop, space to build a shop, or we build a barndominium. Looks like we will need to start an "RCR club" in Greenville to share notes and talk cars.

Ian

Supporter
I am in Greer..I am close to ordering the required stage 1 and 4..Feel free to reach out to me Alex and Ian or anyone else..Would like to check out your cars when you receive them..I do have a friend in Asheville area who is building one that’s nearing completion..

Scott, good to hear from ya! It’s kinda crazy how fast our Greenville RCR family is growing, with your order and Kurt’s impending move here we will be 5 strong!

I will certainly let you know when my car arrives, I’m currently #2 or 3 in the cue.

I think it’s time for Greenville RCR shirts to be made haha

if you have any questions please reach out! Will PM you with my number.

Ian

yes, that's a lot of new RCRs in a short period of time!
mine is next to Ian in the list, so we should get them close to each other.
I am also in Greer, I will send you a MP.

yes, that's a lot of new RCRs in a short period of time!
mine is next to Ian in the list, so we should get them close to each other.
I am also in Greer, I will send you a MP.

Where y'all getting the "list"?

Just bugging RCR until they tell you?

just because Ian and I talk to Fran on the same day, so we know our cars are following each other in production

Gotcha. I'm at 18+ months waiting for a non-turnkey, so it's surprising to read an order placed ~9 months after I placed mine has a possibly earlier delivery date. Regardless, hope you get yours sooner rather than later.

Ian

Supporter
Gotcha. I'm at 18+ months waiting for a non-turnkey, so it's surprising to read an order placed ~9 months after I placed mine has a possibly earlier delivery date. Regardless, hope you get yours sooner rather than later.

What have you ordered?

Back