FS USA * SOLD * Chevy LS376/480 Controller Kit - Complete Wiring Harness Kit with ECU - $1000

This is a Brand New complete Chevy LS376/480 Controller Kit. We ended up making a custom wiring harness for my Superlite Aero so this was never used. In fact, all of the items are still in their original unopened packaging.

This kit is a true stand-alone system. All that’s needed to get a vehicle running with it are power and ground sources, a high-pressure fuel pump and an electric cooling fan.
This Kit includes:
• Two oxygen sensors
• Two oxygen sensor mounting bosses (for installation in the exhaust system)
• A mass airflow meter
• A mass airflow meter mounting boss (for installation in the air intake system)
• A throttle pedal assembly (for use with the electronically operated throttle)
• A specific oil pressure sensor that is compatible with the harness (when needed)
• A complete wiring harness with fuse box and necessary cam sensor and MAP sensor jumpers
• Fuel pump power module for direct injected engines
• Fuel pressure sensor for direct injected engines
• The programmed controller
• An instruction sheet

The harness kit is at my garage here in Draper, UT.

The box is about 11 pounds and is roughly 24"x12"x11". I will ship this via FedEx and you will pay the actual shipping cost.

I have many other items from my Aero that are new and unused that I will put in a separate post.

Venmo is the preferred payment method but I can also take a check or paypal (no credit cards).

20200922_091719.jpg
GM Controller Kit 19354330.jpg
GM Controller Kit box 20200918_165259.jpg

Last edited:
Back