***SOLD** UK South African CAV for Sale ***SOLD**

Marcus

Supporter
Hi to all,
Those that know me understand I have a GT40 addiction...
Mine is serious one and I am fortunate to own different replicas. After much deliberation I am trying to reduce my GT40 dependency and am selling some quality replicas that most importantly all have a known history and are UK registered..
I have been disappointed that some "interested parties" have had "funding issues" and therefore it is simply easier not to waste more of anyone's valuable time and I am putting the cars up for sale via auction.
Please see attached a picture of a beautiful CAV that was painstakingly and lovingly cherished by a friend in Durban South Africa and this car is now live on the Collecting Cars Website.
The car can be viewed anytime prior to the sale north of London at a garage where there are ramps available should anyone wish to see her from all angles.
Anyone on this Forum most likely knows that a Gen II CAV is a lovely car to own and drive with widened interior and lowered floor and a unique Stainless steel chassis.
Forum members will also know that in the UK and Europe CAV cars are extremely rare indeed.
All the main details on this particular CAV are available via the Collecting Cars listing however I am of course happy to respond to any interested Forum enthusiasts wanting more details or to arrange a viewing.
My addiction and dependency might be lessened with the sale of my beautiful replicas but my love affair with the worlds most iconic car will go on.....
hl-15378003194.jpeg

Best to all

Marcus

Supporter
Thanks to those of you that contacted me....
Although Green is an unusual colour to see on a GT40 it would not be to everyone's taste but to Ex Ferrari GP Driver Eddie Irvine the "Irish" Green was a perfect fit....so he bought it...!!! Its good to see that the car is going to a good home and clearly Eddie watched the film the FORD that beat Ferrari and wants to see what all the GT40 fuss is about....
Best to all and thanks again to all those that got in touch.
Cheers

Marcus

Hi Marcus,
Congratulations on your sale. I , like many others, watched your listing on collectingcars.com, eager to see the result. Your addiction is not unique, there are many more of us round the world with the same condition! I have now reached an age where I should put my GT40 in a glass box in the lounge and just stare at it. But hell no ........ I drive it !!!!!
Best regards
Steve Dean

Marcus

Supporter
Thanks Steve and Randy both.....
It's great to know the car is going to a driver who I trust will appreciate GT40's as we do...
I have a few more excellent CAV and KCC cars with modified suspensions.
If real enthusiasts are interested please get in touch with me...
Best to all.

Back