Some of the avatars you find on sites....

Ron Earp

Admin
Never would have guessed...

Attachments

• 39926-avatar100_2.gif
    39926-avatar100_2.gif
    17.6 KB · Views: 265
Mark, you are sick.
Master Earl, you are cool. Ron that stinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PS:Is that boy looking at the Dragon?

[ QUOTE ]

Master Earl, you are cool. Ron that stinks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
PS:Is that boy looking at the Dragon?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, I'm so cool, that women called me Master before I became a Master (right after the first date /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

I think the boy is looking for the Holy Grail /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Mark - white with blue stripe coming up:

Cheers.

Rob

Attachments

• 40051-GT40forMark.JPG
    40051-GT40forMark.JPG
    1.6 KB · Views: 261

Howard Jones

Supporter
Bob, how could we use this for a "How would it look this color/stripe theme" It would be cool to be able to change the color and stripe layout on a GT40 body to pick out colors. Would need a bigger one with a profile and top down view. Maybe even a front and back.
Howard

Howard - here are a few I played with earlier (with a little help from Ford). It will work with any colour (just let me know what colour you want), BRMs/Halibrands (I'm still working on Borranis), stripes or plain. Top view, front and back will take a little work but if there's some interest I'll play some more when I can't sleep /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

Cheers.

Rob

Attachments

• 40185-profiles.jpg
    40185-profiles.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 332

Howard Jones

Supporter
I have gold BRMS, all gold no polished rim, with alum spinners. I want to paint the car medium dark blue with a sill stripe like the one above except with FORD not GT40.

I also will put on static cling numbers like yours. White background with black 7.

If you can do the top,front and back I am going to do one red stripe down the middle 8 inchs wide. 8 inchs is the same as the gap between the radiator exaust. Number circle on the nose but not on the rear quarter.

Thanks Rob
Howard Jones

Here you go Howard - the top view etc may take a little while (as I have a 40 to play with from yesterday!) Cheers - Rob

Attachments

• 40227-howardd.jpg
    40227-howardd.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 340
Hi Chris

I bought the car in the following link:

It's arrived!

The following image shows what Roxanne my daughter thinks:

Cheers - Rob

Attachments

• 40236-rockygtsmall.gif
    40236-rockygtsmall.gif