Source please for Yates valves

My cylinder heads are currently being assembled which is one of the few jobs I have farmed out to other people. I don't know what happened, but I got a call today to say a couple of the valves are bent. There were no signs of this previously, so maybe someone dropped them, or stood on them? Whatever, it appears I need to locate a couple of valves. 1 intake and 1 inlet.
The heads are Yates C3.
The spec I have listed for the valves is 2.15 x 5.28 x 0.310 and 1.60 x 5.15 x 0.340. I believe they are titanium, but i will ask them to check tomorrow.

Anybody suggest where I might be able to get these items?

Thanks

Thanks all
The first people I got through to were Muscle Motor Sports. Had a set of one of the sizes on the shelf, and getting a set of the other size in for me in the next few days. Sounds very reasonable at $100 for all 16 valves.
Bob was good to talk to.
They also build Lister replicas.
See
Muscle Motor Sports

Hi Lee

50% of Nascar team are using Del West valves with Yates C3 cylinder heads. Del West Valve Train Components News Del West is a famous titanium valve manufacturer but there are not cheap
Additionaly to the valve sizes you have to spend attention to the kind of groove and the exact location to fit with your retainers. There are several standards ;)
Here the on line catalog to select your reference http://www.delwestusa.com/news/DelWestCatalog-12-04.pdf

Last edited:
Unfortunately Bob's contact with the other set of valves never came through after 3 weeks. I had already spoken with Del West who were very helpful, and after the 3 weeks, I ordered the one of each valve needed. They do not match exactly the rest of my valves, but near enough. I ordered them on Wednesday evening (UK) /afternoon (US). they arrived by UPS on the Friday of the same week. Packaging was a bit over engineered.(outer box was about 12" x 12" x 24" ) so freight cost was a bit high, but service was excellent. $100 per valve + $110 shipping + £38 VAT, duty etc. For brand new Titanium valves is not bad value compared to UK.

CV products could have made me the valves within about 10 days, for a similar price.

Back