FS USA SPF GT40 351 Bundle of Snakes

Seymour Snerd

Lifetime Supporter
I bought an SPF GT40 351 roller but decided to put an FE in it. Thus I have a beautiful set of 351 headers, silver ceramic coated "by the factory", that i don't need. 8 Primary pipes and two collectors. Never even unwrapped.

Located near San Diego.

$1,000 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. Or offer.

Rick Muck- Mark IV

GT40s Sponsor
Supporter
Sold,
But I have a set for sale, in SPF primer ready to go on your 351 based engine. Bundle of snakes only, no collectors or mufflers (although I can get them for you)

I thought I read in another thread that SPF rollers were built to accomodate a specific engine and to install an FE in a roller designed for a 351 was a major project... beyond simply buying the FE install kit with different mounts, headers, etc. Is that true? Oddly, I don't recall designating the engine I wanted to install in my car in advance. I had a Roush 427SR installed in my MKII. What would be involved in converting my roller to accept an FE? This is a bit off of your thread topic, but you obviously have gone through the process. Thanks.

Best,
Mike

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
Sold,
But I have a set for sale, in SPF primer ready to go on your 351 based engine. Bundle of snakes only, no collectors or mufflers (although I can get them for you)

What tube size and what deck height and heads are they for? I have a 9.2" with aluminum raised port A3 heads.

Thanks,

Back