Superlite Aero

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
Maybe there is still a future for the Aero as a kit car!

James, are you thinking kit for a track car or a street car? Track car, no problem. However, IMO street isn't an option for at least two reasons: (1) I don't think Fran's going to sell it with an MSO and (2) it's a pure race car and as such really low. I think raising it to anything even feasible for the street would throw the suspension geometry off so you'd likely need to make a bunch of custom parts. You would also need to add lights which would be comparatively manageable.

James, are you thinking kit for a track car or a street car? Track car, no problem. However, IMO street isn't an option for at least two reasons: (1) I don't think Fran's going to sell it with an MSO and (2) it's a pure race car and as such really low. I think raising it to anything even feasible for the street would throw the suspension geometry off so you'd likely need to make a bunch of custom parts. You would also need to add lights which would be comparatively manageable.
Not a dot windshield too right?
I'd tweak one for street use. Ride hight and lights can all be made to work

Im a big boy at 6'3 so that only issue I see. I need to fly out and take a seat in one.

Back