Thanks Hershal

Not sure where to post this as it does not pertain to GT40's.

Most of you know Hershal by name and reputation. I have had the pleasure of knowing him personally for the past 5 years.

Every year Hershal opens his house to the Arizona Cobras for our anniversary and christmas party. This year was the 4th time. He has been thanked over on the cobra forums, but many of you do not go there. So.. I want to publically thank Hershal and his Lovely wife Paula here.

Thanks ....

Mike

Hershal is probably the nicest and most talented guy I've ever met. Fabricator, pilot, artist, sculpturer, marksman, traveler and, most importantly, friend. Anybody who takes in five or six stray dogs and who plays host to stray car buffs has got to be a great guy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

This can't possibly be the same guy who came out to OZ earlier this year and tried to beat me at golf. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Auh Shucks Guys !!
I appreciate the kind words. As far as The Arizona Cobras go, I think all of them are a great bunch of guys and gals. They all like to do stuff and have fun with their cars. Mikie is our fearless leader and does a super job of organizing activities for the club. So much of that thanks should also go to Mikie and his better half. They really try Hard.
Bob, next time I visit my Daughter in Austin I'm gonna try real hard to make it out your way. I'm dyin' to see those rides of yours.
Mark, as stated before you and that wonderful family is welcome here anytime. There is always room for you here. I Luv my pooches.They really are rag tag bunch but they make me happy.
Dan, Thanks again and I sure hope you and Jackie and your son have a great Holiday Season. I play that Sinatra CD all the time. It's become one of my favorites.
Norman, You know I'm a FIGJAM /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif If I ever get another invitation I will work darn hard to beat you.I don't think I could stand to lose two in a row. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Happy Holidays to all !!
Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Hersh. What time do you want to hit off? If you are back again next year it's a "date". Regards

Norman,
I'll be there on Feb.25 and I leave on the 7th of March.
Get with Robert cause I'm sure he will want a whack at beatin' you too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hersh /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back