Thinking of selling CAV GT40

Rick

Supporter
Interested to know if this car is still on the market?
The car is still in process of a rebuild. Engine is at Ron Shaver racing, ZF is at RBT and still waiting on the Woodward steering rack. This process has taken significantly more time than I ever expected. I had the seats rebuilt to increase comfort but retain the OE look. We did a test fit last week, the improvement in driving position and comfort are amazing, feels like a different car. I'm guessing I am 6-8 weeks out till done. I expect I will enjoy the car for this season then list it this Fall.

The car is still in process of a rebuild. Engine is at Ron Shaver racing, ZF is at RBT and still waiting on the Woodward steering rack. This process has taken significantly more time than I ever expected. I had the seats rebuilt to increase comfort but retain the OE look. We did a test fit last week, the improvement in driving position and comfort are amazing, feels like a different car. I'm guessing I am 6-8 weeks out till done. I expect I will enjoy the car for this season then list it this Fall.

Thanks for the quick response. I sent you a private message with my contact info. Enjoy the rest of your day.

Well, due to our recent weather you aren't really missing out on driving it this spring yet. Unless you like driving in the snow, hail or torrential downpours in your GT40. :)

Back