Tornado / GTS Posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: GT-Forte GTs40 build

Andy (G), Be fair to Andy S his is considerably better than mine at the moment as mine doesn't quite exist yet.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor

Andy

We have information that leads us to believe that not only has our chassis been copied by Darren at GTS but also our build manual which is copyright of Tornado Sports Cars.

Andy

The chassis as pointed out to you previously is not a copy, no two dimensions are the same, the physical appearance is different in most respects.

Bloody difficult as i haven't written, published or sent out a build manual to anyone. But correct use of copyright for once!

Also to point out to you once again, you have been asked not to respond on the forum about this issue but to deal directly with me. Especially in Davids build thread.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor

Darren

You are being exposed for what you are.

Sorry if its embarrasing you.

Andy

Darren / Andy - I said it before, Please stop on a build thread. If you have an issue: Take it up on the Manufacturers Forum or off line please.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor

Brett

The chassis on which this build thread is based has been copied from our designs.

We are in discussions with Darren which may or may not result in legal action.

Are you saying that the forum to which I pay to be a vendor condones this?

Do you not think that visitors to this thread should not be made aware of Darren George and GTS Tunings business morals?

I suggest you look him up on the Locost builders forum. Its a bit of an eye opener.

Andy

Andy,
The reason is the same one I am saying to you for about the third time.

The thread is David's build thread. If you have issues with GTS, post them here or settle them offline in the appropriate manner.

However, if you and Darren start going at each other publically in a way that starts to tend toward libel it may end up getting the thread locked, as you should already be aware that this has happened before on the forum.

Now, to quantify the above. I have written this without checking with Ron, but I have asked him to read what I written today, and if appropriate provide an update/clarification if he feels necessary.

Brett

Andy - enough. I am locking this thread and deleting your last post. If you have an issue with Darren, as I said more than once, then take it up off the board.

If a customer has an issue then they are free to post about the service they receive in the relevant forum. What you are doing, in my opinion is not in the spirit of the board. If you have an issue with that take it up with me or Ron.

BTW - I am doing this in a response to another moderator saying I needed to respons to this, as I had been the one doing the moderating so far.

I go away for a weekend and this happens - sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back