Tornado Monocoque Chassis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor
Re: RCR Aluminium chassie..

Fran

Sorry to post on your forum again but the above post by Arnie is totally misleading and unacceptable.

Our steel mono was introduced in the early 1990s and phased out of production in 1994.

Due to demand it was re introduced in December 2008 and will be available for the next several years at least.

Where Arnie got his information from I can not say.

Sorry again Fran

Andy

Re: RCR Aluminium chassie..

Due to demand it was re introduced in December 2008 and will be available for the next several years at least.

Andy

Hi Andy,

you did mean December 2007, didn't you?
;)

Hi Fran,

"Sorry to post on your forum again but the above post by Andy is totally misleading and unacceptable."
;);););)

(a teasing post Andy, can't wait to see somebody build one)

Re: RCR Aluminium chassis

Mr Sheldon, You are way out of line here. The information came from your own lips during a short period when you chose to divert your pitch from the endless unconvincing diatribe regarding your competition.

If you make statements to your prospects, you must be prepared to stand by them. You are quite aware that between 11.00 and 11.30am on Feb 9th, 2008, you told me you had discontinued any plans to relaunch a steel monocoque car.

To sight your statement as "Where Arnie got his information from I can not say" beggars belief.

You should update your website, so your products are represented rather more accurately, and as they stand today.

Start with "The TSC GT40 is based on a choice of either a replica steel Monocoque chassis or a strong, light, fully triangulated spaceframe chassis. We are the only manufacturer worldwide to offer both types of chassis construction." and, "The doors and roof centre section are supplied as double skinned items and incorporate steel frames to ensure a perfect panel fit."

These are the two reasons for which I travelled a 400 mile round trip to your 'factory' for items which turned out to be no longer, or never in production.

If you really have a monocoque, post up a picture with todays paper in frame as well. Fran and I would love to see it.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor

Sorry yet again Fran

Mr Webb

During your visit you were obviously not paying attention to the information you were being given.

Both spaceframe and mono chassis types are available and the roof sections and doors of both versions are double skinned and do have steel re inforcements.

This is not the correct place to resolve your lack of knowledge of Tornado Sports Cars products so please email me directly if you have any further questions.

Sorry again Fran

Andy

You must be on drugs. Still, at least this matter is sufficiently out in the open for people to make their own decisions. Discussion ends here.

Andy Sheldon

Tornado Sports Cars
GT40s Sponsor

Mr Webb

Your are not paying attention again are you? I think its you that is on drugs.

Please read my last post which states that this is not the correct place to discuss this matter.

Why have you posted here again? Are you on drugs again?

Fran has been very patient with this matter. Thanks again Fran.

Please move it to the Tornado Forum.

And just to put things into plain English so even you can understand.

We do sell spaceframes.
We do sell monocoques.
The information on our web site is correct and up to date.

To say that we do not on an open forum is verging on liable according to my lawyer.

If you post here again about this matter I wil not reply again out of respect to Fran.

Now thats an end to the matter!

Andy

Nice to see this moved to its rightful place!

To say that we do not on an open forum is verging on liable according to my lawyer.

1) I think you mean "libel", which this isn't. A dictionary might be a much better investment than your lawyer.

2) I was quoting what you told me when we met.

3) Like I suggested - show us some up to date pics and then I'm sure we'll believe you. Fact is, at the moment, there is a big inconsistency in your story here, and your story to those who turn up at your factory. I wanted to believe you, I might have bought one. Instead, I wasted a day of my life, and judging by the number of PM's I have recieved today, I am not alone.

And just to put things into plain English so even you can understand.

ROTFLMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back