Vintage Wheels

Hi All-
I am considering the purchase of a set of 17" BRM style Vintage Wheels for my GTD. I would be using their K.O. adapters, spinners, etc. It looks like I may need to machine them to increase the backspacing to achieve the same offset as the wheels currently on the car.

They are great looking wheels, but I have seen some mixed reviews for these wheels that were posted on this site quite awhile ago. Anyone have recent experience with these wheels/adapters? Anyone put them on a GTD?

Thanks,
Paul

Paul,

I have them for years on my GTD and they are doing great.
Plug on system is very easy and reliable.They were machined based on my needs.
Call Bob at Vintage wheels, he is very help full.

Rgds
Fred

Hi All-
I am considering the purchase of a set of 17" BRM style Vintage Wheels for my GTD. I would be using their K.O. adapters, spinners, etc. It looks like I may need to machine them to increase the backspacing to achieve the same offset as the wheels currently on the car.

I've got them on my GTD only mine are 15" and they are very good indeed, I had the same problem as you regarding back spacing and Bob at Vintage Wheels did the required maching for me, he is very helpful and as a bonus he actually comes from Yorkshire.

Thanks to all for input. Sounds like Bob has good knowledge of these cars, was once in CAV sales.
The wheels are sure pur-dee.

Regards,
Paul

Back