Visit to Phoenix

Ron Rowse

No Longer Available
I will be in Phoenix all of next week. I am saying out at Mesa and would like to know of a good parts supply company for engine parts.

Footnote. When this Forum was started, One of the partners lived in Phoenix I belive he was a retired Policeman. Or was he Robert Logans rep in the USA. Is he still around as I would like to catch up with him.

Yours Thankfully
Ron.

Ron Rowse

No Longer Available
Dear Ron Earl
Could you please remove this post from the forum. I didnt belive poeple could be so narrow minded.

All the best
Ron Rowse.

Dutton

Lifetime Supporter
Ron,

Hershal Byrd is the fellow you're looking for. I've never know Hersh to be anything but a warm, generous man who'd do anything to help a friend and I'm certain he'd point you in the right direction when you're in the Phoenix area. I've been in contact with him from time to time via Club Cobra, and perhaps that would work for you as well.

FYI, fellow forum contributor Chris Kouba also lives in that general area and good ol Hersh has been right there to give CK a hand when asked (Hersh lives maybe 20 minutes away). Suggest sending an email message to Chris and see if there isn't a way to hook you guys up.

Good luck!

T.

Chris Kouba

Supporter
Ron,

I've been offline and just checked in the paddock... I'm not too far away, near Chandler. I'm not sure I could help you out from a engine standpoint but two names which come to mind are Anthem Motors or Gordon Levy (who is on the forum and I believe does a bit of motor work).

No connection with either of them but I am a slightly satisfied customer of Anthem regarding my crate motor.

Or if you're looking to kill some time, feel free to drop me a line as well.

Could you please remove this post from the forum. I didnt belive poeple could be so narrow minded.

Please Ron!!! Do what is requested! I get sick when I hear that name and situation brought up and all the money that was lost due to a couple of unethical people.
John

As a moderator, I don't see anything wrong with this thread. Ron is asking where Hershal is. Nothing wrong with that. Hersh was exonerated in any of the wrong doings of Robert Logan. However, if Ron Earp wishes to delete this thread, so be it.

Bill D

Pete McCluskey.

Lifetime Supporter
"Narrow minded" ????.Sorry I don't get it. What or who is being narrow minded?

I do believe Hersh is one of nature's gentlemen.

I think you might find that Ron received a couple of unsolicited PM's or emails from others with an axe to grind with RL to make the comment & ask for the thread to be deleted, doubt there was any malice intended by either Paulo or Ron, best we let this one go.

Jac Mac

Back