Wanted: GT40 KVA "c" type suspension

Hi Rick
I have a selection of KVA rear uprights, wishbones & brackets unused not sure what type each are i will try & get some pictures for you over the weekend

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Mark,

Rick may need fronts as I dont have any of those for him...
I am sending full rear suspension and uprights and front upper and lower arms.

Mark,

Rick may need fronts as I dont have any of those for him...
I am sending full rear suspension and uprights and front upper and lower arms.

Thanks very much, Fran, looking forward to seeing them :)

I'll post my work in my build thread for all to follow...

Regards,

Rick (F3L)

Fran, that was me who just called you on your cellular number on Tuesday, August 7th. As the call was dropped for whatever reason, my only resort is to try contacting you through this forum as I've never received any reply back from you via regular e-mail.

All I'm asking is whether you have shipped up the suspension, I've sent you a PM on August 4th but haven't heard anything back, nor any responses to my request for a waybill number.

I really hate to be bugging you about this but as previously mentioned in my PM, I'd sure like to get my welding finished on my chassis before the end of the summer.

I realize no funds have been exchanged but as per our original conversation, I am more than prepared to reimburse you for the shipping costs.

So Fran, I'll leave it at that. I think I've been patient and I do realize that you're doing me a favour here but I would appreciate just a little indication of where things are at.

Hoping to hear from you,

Rick (F3L)

Back