Who's attending the 2024 GT reunion?

If I can only spend one night, for which night should I book a reservation? I am building an RCR40 (if it arrives before I die of old age). Therefore, I would really like to check out other’s builds if that makes a difference as to what days to attend. Thx in advance. Cheers, Randy
I would suggest Friday so you can attend the evening program and then Saturday at the track.

davidhobbs.png
Perhaps you may want to order and read David's biography: Hobbo, the autobiography of David Hobbs, motor racer, motor mouth.

Last edited:

Adam C.

GT40s Sponsor
We'll have a tent at the event with our parts. Please stop by and say hello!
We're only able to bring a few copies of each part.

Please reach out ahead of time if you'd like to take something home in your suitcase and we'll set it aside for you. First come, first served.

We'll have a tent at the event with our parts. Please stop by and say hello!
We're only able to bring a few copies of each part.

Please reach out ahead of time if you'd like to take something home in your suitcase and we'll set it aside for you. First come, first served.
See the threads with Adam's superb parts. Excellent opportunity to collect them and carry them home.

I will be there.
I just booked my room, the evening program with dinner and the barbeque so I'm all set. Will not be bringing my GTD GT40 (Boxster S instead) but am so looking forward to the event. See everyone there!

I will be flying in for the event, will there be a shuttle service from the hotel to the track?
I see they will have one for the dinner Saturday night which is great.
Thank you David

I will be flying in for the event, will there be a shuttle service from the hotel to the track?
I see they will have one for the dinner Saturday night which is great.
Thank you David
The Marriott does not have a shuttle. You can Uber or whatever.

The Saturday "Chairman's Dinner" event has been cancelled due to David Hobbs being unable to attend so no shuttle for that. Anyone who registered and paid for the Saturday dinner will be refunded in the next few days. We regret that this has been cancelled, but several issues required this.

Davidmgbv8

Supporter
Sorry All, Had to cancel my reservation today at the hotel. With the hurricane here last week and a planned trip to Goodwood it is just not working out. Have lots of fun. Take pictures...

Chris Kouba

Supporter
The Marriott does not have a shuttle. You can Uber or whatever.

The Saturday "Chairman's Dinner" event has been cancelled due to David Hobbs being unable to attend so no shuttle for that. Anyone who registered and paid for the Saturday dinner will be refunded in the next few days. We regret that this has been cancelled, but several issues required this.

Hi Rick,

May be a stupid question but it's just the Sat night dinner that is cancelled. The Fri eve dinner is still on, right?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Absolutely stunning Jorgen !!! Sorry I won’t be there to see it. Enjoy the reunion with the rest of the awesome cars and people that will be there.

Regards Brian

Due to a vendor "error" we have not received our laminate passes and lanyards. They will meet up with us next week in Pittsburgh. You can pick them up at the Marriott from Wednesday on by calling me 716.812.3938 or at the track. We will have a person stationed at the gate with our registered names who will direct you past the ticket gate and to our office trailer in the GT area where you can collect your passes.

We still have openings for Friday evening dinner and program as well Saturday barbeque lunch at the track. Links are here: https://fordgtreunion.com/friday-dinner-and-program/

Back