Wrench in FLA

Be building and restoring old corvettes for 25 years and would like to build a period correct GT40 replica. These are timeless beauties :thumbsup: Wade

Welcome Wade to the forum. We use the engines with the distributor on the other end. You'll find much helpful aid if you choose to build your own. Some real craftsmen on the site.

There are more than a few of us down here and most seem more than willing to help out. Post up questions and thoughts and you might just make a few friends that are closer than you think.

Wade, I'm in Palm Bay(Brevard County). About 100 miles from you. You are welcome to visit to look over an RCR SL-C in progress to check the quality of the mono chassis, etc. anytime.
Just let me know a day in advance if you wish.

Pat

Supporter
Hi Wade,

I'm in Windermere, just west of Orlando. You're welcome to look at my CAV any time. Interesting, when I bought it, it was serviced out of Job Racing in your neck of the woods.

Wade I'm in Orlando (wedgefield) BUT I don't have a GT (currently working on a 73 fiat brava 131 abarth clone with wide body and all and have plans for an SL-C once done).

Last edited:
Back