WTB Ricardo transaxle

anyone have or know of a Ford GT Ricardo transaxle available for sale? Thanks
Hi there i am in Scotland uk i have brand new unused Ricardo trans i may sell purchased from a guy in south carolina usa have all details and am genuine its there if you want it buddy ? just let me know not in rush or desperate not going anywhere

Rick

Supporter
Hi there i am in Scotland uk i have brand new unused Ricardo trans i may sell purchased from a guy in south carolina usa have all details and am genuine its there if you want it buddy ? just let me know not in rush or desperate not going anywhere

I have decided to stay with the ZF.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
David, Benny hasn't signed on to the forum since March 5th. This is why we have certain requirements on "for sale ads". These are to try and protect our forum members. There are a bunch of scams online particularly with transaxles. I was hoping that he would come back with all the information required, but that didn't happen.

Regards Brian

David, Benny hasn't signed on to the forum since March 5th. This is why we have certain requirements on "for sale ads". These are to try and protect our forum members. There are a bunch of scams online particularly with transaxles. I was hoping that he would come back with all the information required, but that didn't happen.

Regards Brian
Hi guys sorry been very busy,I work away from home, and this time home have not been at my garage, so unable to post any pictures or other info as requested, this is not a scam i am genuine, and yes I do know there are lots of people who use these gearbox pictures etc for that purpose, this is not my intention i have changed the build of my car and may now not require the Ricardo, so i offered it on here as a way to give it back to the GT community,I am away working again for 2 weeks from tomorrow,on my return i will do my best to get some info & pictures ,i will even include something current say from the press/ newspaper front page,so we all know the picture is genuine and to date hopefully this helps some,as I had said am not in a rush hope this helps some regards Benny

Guys i have found a picture on my phone when i was mocking up an adapter plate,not best but proves my trans exists,I shall however get more recent and detailed ones when i return from work,
Thanks again Benny.

Sorry gents am a mechanic not tech guru here is the picture

Attachments

• 20210220_181602 (1).jpg
    20210220_181602 (1).jpg
    246 KB · Views: 233

Larry L.

Lifetime Supporter
Sorry gents am a mechanic not tech guru here is the picture

'Not intending to be accusatory here, Benny, but that photo only proves somebody somewhere has one.
It doesn't establish / confirm the trans is 'new' either.
You'll need to be able to prove all that to a buyer via paperwork or whatever...but, I presume you most likely are already aware of that. ;-)

Yeah aware of the dreamers and how much do you want, and send more pictures etc,which can be scammers, to be honest if the pictures of the real thing dont do it, then no has to buy it,its on offer I bought it in good faith, thats how it shall be sold,its new because it came in a ford box still screwed in, i have the photo in my garage sticker on from the ford garage,serial number which can be tracked through the ford dealer hollinger jake alexander drive i think ,if thats not enough then ile just keep it,but i guess people that know what to look for will know, but appreciate your concern and I had similar thoughts i checked the seller out on social media chatted to him back n forth we are now distant friends and he lives in USA and would back up my details and credibility,and the added benefit of paypal makes any purchase safe, as if goods not fit or not as described then simple money back straight from you bank account .

Back