WTS: 2006 FORD GT STOCK shifter

Just found in storage, made this account and wanting to sell. I can only send pictures via email. Up for negotiation!

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Ben. As per the rules you agreed to when signing up for the forum, please post pictures, price and location and if you will ship. Being this is your first post and you only joined to sell something, please comply to the above or your post will be removed.

Thank You
Regards Brian

Ben. As per the rules you agreed to when signing up for the forum, please post pictures, price and location and if you will ship. Being this is your first post and you only joined to sell something, please comply to the above or your post will be removed.

Thank You
Regards Brian
The format doesn't really allow me to post pictures, only links meaning I have to post pictures in other websites and post links to the websites which is a little much for me. As for location and cost/other info I will update those accordingly.

Just found in storage, made this account and wanting to sell. I can only send pictures via email. Up for negotiation!
PRICE: 500(mint condition, was pulled off the car immediately after buying it)
I can ship in the US and pay for shipping as well.

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
When writing a reply, look for the picture icon in the upper right hand corner. Click on that and follow the directions. This allows you to post pictures that are on your computer.

Regards Brian

Back