Superlite GTA

Dude sitting in traffic today I see the roof line and side windows to be a Tiberon
2010-hyundai-tiburon-exterior.jpg

Very intriguing. I can't wait to find out what production car safety cell allows easy bolt on of completely new subframes. The projected price point of the GTA is great.

I have to say it's been very interesting reading all the SLC build threads while I've been lurking in the background.

It would be really cool to see the superlitecars.com site updated to include information on the 962.

As an interesting side note about the "smallness" of the world, I'm positive I went to high school with Doc Kaler.

It would be really cool to see the superlitecars.com site updated to include information on the 962.

The 962 isn't a Superlite car, so it won't be on that site. Of course, the 962 is available from RCR now, and when the RCR site is updated, it will likely have more info on it. Or you can call or email RCR.

Brian!!!

Good to see you here :thumbsup:. Small world eh? After living in Portland area for about 11 years, I moved back to Texas in 1992.

Enjoy the Forum buddy!

This concept has my attention! The sketch looks great and the possibility of using a 4g63 could really raise the possibilities imo.

Iam in for the updates on this one, good thing I kept the 4g63 longblock ;)

Here is a rendering over the Alias model which is very accurate to the clay form.

Attachments

• Superlite GTA orange [640x480].jpg
    Superlite GTA orange [640x480].jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 31,459
Can't wait to see more pics, Its definitely tricky to determine the donor car from the render. It looks to be a 4g (2006+) eclipse though.
Any details on what type of suspension it will use? Or hp limit recommendations? curious if this design can support 600+ whp.

Any details on what type of suspension it will use? Or hp limit recommendations? curious if this design can support 600+ whp.

Suspension will be custom built by RCR, as stated before. I don't know of any RCR/Superlite product that has a horse power limitation.

Back