Superlite GTA

The Porsche is rear engined, not mid engined. Just sayin'.

Fran has already said that there will be room for a trunk. Whether that is front or rear??? I don't know. But I know I wouldn't want the extra weight, work installing the rear seats, etc, of a 2+2.

Just my opinion, but any time I see sports car that is a 2+2, I steer as far away from it as I can. It's just not a sports car then. It's a touring car.

Ok.... Back to the subject. What's it going to be Fran? We are anxious to find out!

Yep, you got the only one that I know of! Porsche is incorrect, as pointed out they're 'rear engined'.

I stand corrected :)
...but still think sharing a speed induced grin with 2 additional persons would be a treat.

Hey Fran, if you release information tonight I'll buy you a drink. For each picture you post that'll be an additional drink.
We have a deal? :thumbsup:

I still say it's 95-99 eclipse, with the roof being re-skinned as justin said.. Those pics take me back, lol.

With the engine in the back? How many mid-rear engined 4 seaters are there? :)

Fran! More pics please! :D

Here's a Mid Engine 2+2,, and a convertable to boot... :rolleyes2:
1983-ferrari-mondial-cabr_800x0w.jpg

The 1960-69 Chevy Corvair might not have the engine mid-mounted, but it's still a treat to see all that leg-room from a rear engaged car :thumbsup:
DSC00137.jpg

interior.jpg

38673100011_large.jpg

Back