10" 350lb coil spring, QA1

10\" 350lb coil spring, QA1

You can check out summit website for cost of these new. The 2 pieces were used on the rear, 1.5K miles. They have a few scratches. PM me if interested. $40 for both

Attachments

• 54813-springs10-350.JPG
    54813-springs10-350.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 280
Re: 10\" 350lb coil spring, QA1

Freddy,

If you're replacing springs after 1.5K miles,

you'd better be thinking about a diet! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Too soft?

Bill

William, my buddy.

Fat or Phat?! I am trying to make the ride as uncomfortable as possible, so the wife won't ride in my car no more. Everytime she gets in, she spills something in my car /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

"The Phat Mexican singer"

FF,

Is she paranoid about the "babe possibilities", if she's

not there to keep an eye on you????? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Just discreetly plant some thumbtacks in the eyelets on

the passenger seat! That should cure her urge to ride

along! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Did you ever get your new engine tuned, dynoed, broken in,

etc? The words "fire breathing beast" come to mind!

I can just imagine you saying, "How do you like me now?",

to all of your Cobra buddies! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill

Hey Bill, I got the new motor, and it now has around 100 miles on it. It is awsome you can see it at this location, it is the engine builders website.

http://www.badasscars.com/gallery.html

Once I have couple hundred miles, I will Dyno it and post the results. Here is a photo of it before installation /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Attachments

• 54873-347Engine2_edited.jpg
    54873-347Engine2_edited.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 281

Hey Farhad,

At the very least, it should get out of it's own way now! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

In a word.....SWEEET!!!!

If the dyno sheet is half as impressive as the

engine is, you've got yourself a winner! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Keep us posted!

Bill

Hi 'F'

Just visited your 'BadAssCars / Engines' website - great stuff! I found the technical tips section very informative and they certainly seem a fair bunch.

Now I just wish I lived in the states, cheap fuel, great weather, a land that embraces motorsport - unlike the UK where cars of (in)decent power are frowned upon and locals at motor tracks campaign to stop the motorsport events if they are louder than a fly farting! The same people that moved to the area, 'next to a racing circuit' and then wonder why it's noisy occasionally.

Anyway - (getting off my soapbox) - great engine - keep us updated as to how well it performs.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Bill, I hope I hope!! We will see if it is all bling and no go. Dyno will tell, it sure "feels" fast!

Sr. Thompson, Thanks for good words, It is always great to hear from you. I read your post "listen to your car", what a great post, you are one of the BADEST English dudes I know /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

You need to come to "K"alifornia, we got no rules here. I know I know we have lots of regulations/laws, but we don't follow any of them. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Every single part that I have ever bought for my GT or Cobra has come with "NOT FOR USE IN CALIFORNIA",stamped on the Invoice!!! Here, rules are meant to be broken all the time /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Back