1063 road trip Atlanta area

I have been talking to my friend(owner of 1063) about his car. He is currently finishing some repairs to the brakes/brake lines/suspension to the car. He has asked for my help, but I have been tied up with other apects of my life along with repairing my own missteps with DRB#5. My repairs are now complete(or as complete as I can get them), and I am considering taking a road trip over to Athens to see him and how his work is coming along. I thought I would see if there are any in the Atlanta(or southeast U S) that would be interested in spending a Saturday or Sunday with a piece of history. He is amenable to any date as long as we give him a day or two notice. I plan to drive mine up there and would welcome any others(GT 40/SLC/Exotic/etc.) to join in on the trip. I am located in Snellville(20 miles outside Atlanta) on Hwy 78 on the way to Athens(60 miles) and it would be a nice trip for the day.
Bing Maps - Driving Directions, Traffic and Road Conditions
For those that don't have the above mentioned cars then you can come with your daily driver or join any of those that do bring theirs to ride along. I will be touching base with the few phone # I have for people in the area, to see if there is an interest. Either PM me or you can reach me on my cell:
678-687-4611
You may have to leave a message as I don't answer my cell during business hours.

Bill

Well guys, there is some new, news concerning 1063. 1063 has been sold. It came as a surprise to me. All I know is that the owner was approached by a rather well to do person, and my friend accepted his offer. That offer was 6M.

Bill if you still have access to the car could you take a bunch of photos of parts , panels under dash hinges etc and post them .

Well guys, there is some new, news concerning 1063. 1063 has been sold. It came as a surprise to me. All I know is that the owner was approached by a rather well to do person, and my friend accepted his offer. That offer was 6M.
Ouch.... you did not verify your information.. or misunderstood. As clearly Barry did not sell or has the intention to sell.

Back