4-Wheel Alignment Systems

Steve

Supporter
Wondering what others have used for 4 wheel alignment. I would prefer to do it myself, as most shops are probably not going to do it right. I've looked at Tenhulzen's 4 wheel alignment system and, while it's complete and seems quicker than a true DIY system, I'm concerned it might be a bit flimsy. I don't see another system that's this complete. Longacre and Quicktrick have systems for camber/caster and toe-in but they're just 2 wheel systems. Any thoughts or experience with any of these (or other) products?

Scott

Lifetime Supporter
I have the Tenhulzen system and it works fine. The aluminum that supports the strings is thin given the length, but I wouldn’t characterize it as flimsy. The aluminum that attaches to the rim is the same gauge, but feels sturdy because it’s shorter. Allan uses the same system on all of his cars.

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
The Tenhulzen system is not flimsy. It is lightweight, which is what you want, but not to the point of being flimsy. It is the best system available and the price is very reasonable, considering the accuracy and precision of the system.

Steve

Supporter
That is all good feedback. Any advantage to one gauge or two gauges with the 4 wheel alignment system?

Dr. David

Lifetime Supporter
I think the two-gauge is much more convenient and easier to use. Why don't you just contact Nick Tenhulzen, the owner and inventor, through the website and I'm sure he will answer your questions.

Back