A special new arrival ..... what a day !

Hi all,
Well at last my Grandfather purchased his old car back off Fred Larson. A pleasure to deal with this man.
History: Purchased new December 1965 to Gramps / 1966 crashed in Canam (round 1) - written off towed to Florida / 1994 Lomac purchased the wreck / 2004 Fred Larson funded rebuild / 2005/06 Car was tested at Sebring, all went V Well / 2 weeks ago, car purchased and shipped from Florida to Jersey (UK).
Can't wait to take the car to a track day next year in france. One very happy Grandson, especially as I'm the only person in the family that can drive !!
Enjoy

Attachments

• good1.jpg
    good1.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 587
  • good2.jpg
    good2.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 613
  • good3.jpg
    good3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 597
  • good4.jpg
    good4.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 603
I would say you have one very special Grandad- treat Him & the Car with the respect they deserve. The 'If Only' tales that this thread will generate could be endless----.

cheers
Jac Mac

Your right, one special Gdad indeed, I promise I treat both with huge respect!
Dear SL71/19, I promise to love you, be faithfull, clean you and service you ...
I'm sure you get the jist! :pepper:
P.S Look how keen I was, opening the lock whilst airborn :eek:
P.P.S Here is my other love owned her

Attachments

• p1.jpg
    p1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 543
  • p2.jpg
    p2.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 552
  • p3.jpg
    p3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 588
  • nurb1.jpg
    nurb1.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 548
nice Deltone too.
threat also her with special cares,cause she really earns it.
Such ones are too rare also down here (almost all killed in drag races and street outlaws races. Be careful cause Lancia already has finished many many spare parts of the deltone evoluzione,mostly body).If 100% original that delta today can value also 50.000 euros.

U lucky guy! ;)

luverly stuff, my offspring will have to wait for my toys including the t70. am just doing a Daimler SP250 for a young guy ( 23) whos father gave him his own derilict sp for his 21 st.pressi. bit of a dog though, 12 k later and we've got the g/box sorted. steeringand susp. all up to spec.( standard ) uukk. and the wireing ok. should be on the road soon. exhaust sounds a tad agricultal without ballance pipe but he likes it like that it seems. great to hear the history of these cars coming to light again espeacially those with track history. cheers steve

Back