AC high pressure binary switch part number

Did you get that from the wiring diagram or from the part itself, I checked with yi Lin, their catalog doesn't list that part number, tomorrow I will call them in Taiwan to check. Thanks
-Steve

FYI: Steve White was instrumental in the creation of the Wiring Diagrams. It was his understanding of the wiring and systems and attention to detail that made the diagrams possible.
Blas

It very well might be a discontinued part, they have 39 pages of pressure switches, The part numbers are sequential. I will upload the page from their site that skips over the part number listed. I am writing the company to see what replacement part is for the HP switch that has an off on setting of 14.5-17.5kg/cm2, or 206-245psi or 1.42-1.70 mega pascal

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 210
Sorry this took so long to get answered.
The current part number is YL-2121 for the high pressure switch.
This info came directly from the manufacturer who also said the "2806AD" number stamped on the part is the Production Batch Date. I sent them a photo of the part in question to get this answered.

And seeing that the Chinese year 4713 began on Feb. 19, 2015 there is no connection there either with the Production Batch Date...

Please manually update your Wiring Diagrams with the updated part number.

Last edited:
Back