Advertisement

Fran, I think its safe to say "You made it!" when your cars make Super Bowl ads. Congrats.

P.s. I finally caught a glimpse of the Nemesis yesterday while watching Iron man 3. FAST & FURIOUS 7?

I turned to a buddy of mine and proudly told him about Superltite's role in NFS when the commercial aired. A lot of pride on this forum, Fran :thumbsup:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Thanks Fellas...didn't see it myself,not an American football guy I am afraid

I did get texts and emails this morning about it though, so I will see if I can find it online somewhere.

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Need for speed.....

ALL of the supercars in the movie have our rolling stock underneath.
Some of them very close to the SLC layout, others not quite so close as we used a transverse V8 drivetrain with an automatic trans.

We had three months to build fifteen running , driving units ....it was tight but we came in ahead of schedule in the end.

Last edited:
I also announced to the SB crowd, who had just toured my 40 in the garage, that the cars in NFS were built by my man Fran!! (I had to say something during the game - I was routing for the old guy!)

Motion Picture Rating (MPAA)

Rated PG-13 for sequences of reckless street racing, disturbing crash scenes, nudity and crude language

Just so you know...

JR

Back