alternator bracket

I`m in search of a low mount right hand side alternator bracket for my build its a 351W any help would be appreciated ,thank you!

Rod thank you for your reply, I will check into CVF racing do you happen to have a photo of what it looks like installed? and what part number of low mount bracket you purchased?

Rod Dittmar

Supporter
CVF part# 302-ACBRKT.

Attachments

• FEAD3.jpg
    FEAD3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 188
  • FEAD4.jpg
    FEAD4.jpg
    1,018.1 KB · Views: 196
thank you very much! you purchased your A/C bracket from CVF also. would it be ok to private message you some other questions?

Devin

Supporter
No question is a stupid question...I’ve learned a lot from just off-topic side discussions too. Been a lurker for years and finally have the time and resources (and confidence after learning more here) to make building one of these a priority. I’ve started my project (will be posting a build thread soon) and was just thinking of asking this same question when this thread popped up.

Sean S.

Supporter
Here is what I ordered for front dress from CVF on my 351W Had to make a A/C bracket as I had difficulty finding one I liked.

1664819972429.png

Attachments

• IMG_6247.JPG
    IMG_6247.JPG
    578.7 KB · Views: 168
No question is a stupid question...I’ve learned a lot from just off-topic side discussions too. Been a lurker for years and finally have the time and resources (and confidence after learning more here) to make building one of these a priority. I’ve started my project (will be posting a build thread soon) and was just thinking of asking this same question when this thread popped up.
Thank you for you advice! it really helps to ask questions, I have also found another low mount Alt bracket supplier that i1m going to check into it sold by Speed Doctor and the part number is SN95.

Rod Dittmar

Supporter
Kent,
Prestige Motorsports built my engine. Dart blocked, internally balanced 363 with a 'Innovators West Billet Aluminum Harmonic Damper' Part#204

Klaf

Supporter
Is the fan on the alternator absolutely necessary? My alternator fits pretty good without it. I know some shave it down. What are the cons for keeping it off? Thx
IMG_6247.jpeg

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Pretty important if you’re pulling a lot of amps.
Maybe Look at the smaller Denso alternators with integral fan….

Back