AMT - Automated Manual Transaxle?

Brian Kissel

Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
Sounds like a $50,000.00 set up to me. I could be wrong, but it sounds very expensive for the electronics, then finding the proper dog box. If the Lamborghini Huracan Super Trofeo is running it, it can't be cheap.

Install a Turbo Hayabusa engine. Good for up to 500hp. Upgrade the clutch(no hole shots!) and your good to go. Save hundreds of pounds and become very familiar with internal transmission rebuilds. Sounds like a win win....oops trans explosion. Im sticking with an LS3 and a G96.

I'd think a simpler cheaper solution that would perform very close IF not give you the exact feel/sound, is to find a setup engine/tranny that uses a PDK type trans from OEM. Like a GT3 or any 991. Not cheap, but OEM durability. Most truly sequentials come with race type maintenance schedule.

Julian

Lifetime Supporter
The CN cars like Ligier and Wolf all use a Sadev 6 speed with a no lift shift, I wonder what system they are using?

The Mastershift system can be used on a Mendeola sequential and basic system cost is just over $2K. It shouldn't be hard to configure it to shift from input from an ECU versus the paddles.

Sequential Paddle Shifters

Julian

Randy V

Moderator-Admin
Staff member
Admin
Lifetime Supporter
I'd think a simpler cheaper solution that would perform very close IF not give you the exact feel/sound, is to find a setup engine/tranny that uses a PDK type trans from OEM. Like a GT3 or any 991. Not cheap, but OEM durability. Most truly sequentials come with race type maintenance schedule.

Can you invert them if needed?

Back