Any Pictures from Carlise yet???!!!

The SL-C was definitely moving under it's own power. :D

I actually wish I was there to hear the sound of it.

It also had a fully trimmed interior, which hopefully we will have photos of soon. It's just a quick interior trim for the show. A full Super Car quality interior will be offered on the production cars.

So hoping someone might have taken some detail shots of both engine bay and interior soon.

Fran has some great photos and I expect will put them up when he gets back to the shop.

Well, Craig, you asked for it:

GT-40169.jpg

GT-40168.jpg

GT-40167.jpg

GT-40166.jpg

Rob

Lifetime Supporter
AWESOME.......AWESOME......AWESOME......!!!
Boys...your cars all look great!!
Fran... the SLC looks fabulous. Hopefully the event was worth while for you.

Thanks Mark, great photos.

Bill, you wish you lived closer, try being over here in Australia. I'll just have to wait, we have a couple of SL-C being built for Aus, can't wait for them to get here.

Loved the rain on Sunday. :)

It gave me the opportunity to have a one on one with the proprietor. Thank you Fran for spending time with a new comer. I came away very impressed, learned a lot. The SL-C looks MUCH better in person than on pictures. Appreciate the invite to the "factory".

hey,

not to be demanding, but i need more pictures of the yellow 40. mine's yellow too. but do not have any trim colors or anything yet. looking for ideas. anyone going to fran's shop, take pictures of mine. thanks.

any suggestions on trim, etc for a yellow 40 will be appreciated. or hey fran, just send me that one and keep mine. what a great idea.

lot more cars at carlisle than knott's. so you guys that went to carlisle, post more photos for us who didn't go. that's right, we never get tired of photos of 40s.

thanks,

wes

Really, Really great! Thanks for posting the pictures:thumbsup: Do you happen to have a shot of the inside of the SLC doors? Was the a/c hooked up to any vents yet?

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
OK.....

We are back in town and will back online at the shop tomorrow morning...after unloading and cleaning everything.

Thanks for the compliments guys...it was a fun show and great to see all the usual suspects...and some new ones.

Thanks a million to Ron and Mark for bringing their cars along...they are a credit to you both.

Tha SL-C was the hit that I had hoped it would be.....great comments from the crowd and some good questions and ideas for what future builders want to do with their cars once they have them.

Big thanks to my crew too..Arnie,Mike, Jason, Mark, Greg, Adrian, Dan, Mark, Casey, Scott, Rob,Steve and my patient family and lovely wife Karen, Elise and Aidan.

Now back to work......

Last edited:

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
Something I forgot was that we had all three gt40 tail widths on display...
Rons is the original narrow Borrani tail
Marks is the plus two inch flare
Mine has the full monty four inch Gulf flare...

Quite interesting to see all three lined up together.....

Fran Hall RCR

GT40s Sponsor
The yellow RCR40 has a mild 350hp 302 with 44IDF webers and an Audi trans with a LSD diff.
The reasoning behind the drivetrain package is to show potential customers that 350hp and the most affordable transaxle is still a good performing car.
And it does not have to break the bank.
The wide body, black chassis, roll cage and wider wheels also show some of the options we have available...

Fran,

With all this "tingling" & "changes of pants" & "sickness" going on, you better not post the "official RCR model" (Casey) with the SL-C....
:stunned:

Back