Any Pictures from Carlise yet???!!!

we definetly need some official pictures of the slc, I think you mentioned body on and off of the finished car?!

The black slc looks killer, I'd love to see it without all that interior crapet hiding the beautiful aluminum.

Can we get a close up of the badge that was on the slc?

Fran,

With all this "tingling" & "changes of pants" & "sickness" going on, you better not post the "official RCR model" (Casey) with the SL-C....
:stunned:

Its too late for that ...pictures of casey elsewhere already caused me a laundry issue... :lipsrsealed:

yep....you are.
It was revised when I was able to have access to Ricardo transaxles .

I wanted a one size fits all production rear subframe and changing the packaging on the rear suspension was required.

Last edited:

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
we definetly need some official pictures of the slc, I think you mentioned body on and off of the finished car?!

Can we get a close up of the badge that was on the slc?

I have recent (yesterday) pictures of the nose badge and the car but I can't upload them for some reason.

Dave L

yep....you are.
It was revised when I was able to have access to Ricardo transaxles .

I wanted a one size fits all production rear subframe and changing the packaging on the rear suspension was required.

aha!
Have you moved anywhere with the rear bodywork enclosing the gearbox??

Pics ....

Attachments

• april 5 08 067 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 067 (Small).jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 3,419
  • april 5 08 065 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 065 (Small).jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 900
  • april 5 08 066 (Small).jpg
    april 5 08 066 (Small).jpg
    62 KB · Views: 942
Hi ,some pictures of the real FELIC note the rear window. the last one of the three with my car and FELIC
regards Dick

Attachments

• felic1.jpg
    felic1.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 379
  • felic2.jpg
    felic2.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 410
  • felic3.jpg
    felic3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 399
Hey Dave,

As Fran said , "Nice avatar". I am glad you could use it! You are in for a real treat, if you have an SL-C on the way! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You will have the nicest car in walleye nation!

Cheers,
Howard

Dave Lindemann

Lifetime Supporter
Hey Dave,

As Fran said , "Nice avatar". I am glad you could use it! You are in for a real treat, if you have an SL-C on the way! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You will have the nicest car in walleye nation!

Cheers,
Howard

Hi Howard -

Yup, I search for good pictures of the car and that was one of my favorites - thank you for taking it and sharing it with everyone! I hope you don't mind me highjacking it for my Avatar.

I should mention that I just visited with Fran yesterday and he was as accomodating as can be - especially considering he didn't know what time I would be there (neither did I unfortunately). I was able to see and HEAR the shop SL-C .....it is AWESOME!!!! The finish on the fiberglass is first rate with mold lines that are almost invisible. The suspension and chassis is quite literally a work of art. I'm going with a TT Lexus V8 but the LS-7 looks and sounds amazing - coupled with the Ricardo it must be amazing to drive. Fran was kind enough to show me the stock of windshields, steering columns, wheels, brakes, suspension components, on and on - really beautiful stuff. I can't wait for my car to be completed.

I know that we are all involved in "kit cars" at some level. I have to say that the SL-C goes way beyond any "kit car" I have ever seen. Yes, I'm biased because I've purchased one but the sophistication, fit and finish of this car is really impressive.

Dave L

Last edited:
Dave, TT Lexus V8, fantastic choice. The amount of torque those engines produce when turbo charged is staggering. That is going to be a seriously fast car.

Wow... The black SLC looks about as bad ass as a car is gonna get.

Hadn't considered one as a future build before but I will definitely be following it more closely now. Can't wait to see what some of your customers are going to make out of them!

Those last 3 "official pics" you posted. Is the door gap really that large? I see there is no wondow so I'm assuming there is no latch and its just laying in place there. Is the plan to leave the transmission showing out the rear difusser or is there a black piece to finish it off? Looking mean in all black, keep up the good work!!!

Back