any updates about SL-C on gearz?

been a while since we have heard any news on the SL-C's TV debut on Gearz. Any word on how stacey made out with the build and when it will be airing?

Filming at RCR for the Gearz 2012 season.....
its going to be a cool build and good fun...
Staceys SLC will feature on approx 6 shows

As anyone that has tried to email me during the last few days will already know , we have been down to the Gearz Studio in Tenn.

We had a great time hanging out in the studio , which has fully functioning equipment btw ...not just for show...even a paint booth....we were working too though

Stacey is the real deal and lives , eats and breathes anything with engines, wheels and wings...

The SL-C will feature very heavily in the first few shows and then again later in the season....

I will post the dates on the forum but from what I believe the new season starts in March....

Last edited:
New building coming very soon.....we need it now regardless of the show...

I have been interviewing new recruits for months actually....the demise of the auto industry in Detroit has really changed the availability of good well rounded craftsmen too....many moved out of the area and into aerospace or something similar...

Got some race car guys from Nascar land that look like a good fit though...

Move your new shop further south where theres warmer weather like Hawaii , I come work for ya and I'll bring my two best guys ? LOL.

Excellent, I will be in the US in time for that so I won't have to download it!

I hope your website/servers are going to be ready when that airs Fran....

Back