Anyone tried an electronic touch screen control panel like the PowerQuest?

I saw a few here had custom programmed tablets for controls, but this is the first purpose built one of these I've found. Anyone installed it?

Joel K

Supporter
Looks really nice, an 8” screen may be a little large for the center binnacle area but maybe having it float in front of it may work well.

Quick conversation with the business nets there is lots of functionality in the backend that can be customized, but unfortunately the GUI, colors, switch arrangement, styles and user-facing features cannot be changed.

I think you’ve mentioned this before. How is it working for you? How about support? If the device failed and he’s out of business, is there any workaround that could keep it going?

A quick look through that system... The site doesn't indicate it offers buttons for things like exterior lights, interior lights, and it also doesn't appear to offer a controller for things like EPAS or a remote water pump.

I am using Tino at (https://lcddash.com) and he has created an amazing center console LCD that I will be using to totally eliminate buttons. Everything will be controlled through the center console including the lights, doors, AC/heat/defrost, 360 camera, extra gauges, etc He also created my digital dash.

My dash is reusable through Tino if anyone is interested. His prices are very reasonable.

Last edited:
I think you’ve mentioned this before. How is it working for you? How about support? If the device failed and he’s out of business, is there any workaround that could keep it going?
Excellent support so far, car is running and everything seems to be functioning correctly. He has actually updated the hardware in the short time since I received my unit. Just saw on his Facebook page he's got quite a few finished units leaving now and more near-completed soon to be sent.
There was no other way to get a 1-off unit designed exactly the way I envisioned it, which he delivered. I bounced ideas off him and sent him images /photos of what I wanted and he brought it to life.

Back