Article about RF in the paper

Roaring Forties made it into the auto-section of the Melbourne Herald-Sun newspaper last Friday. Did anybody else catch it? For that matter, was there a parallel report in any of the other major newspapers in any other Australian states?

It was a very positive article about a small Aussie company taking on the world and doing good.

Yes Chris - made the Sydney paper too!
Pretty bloody good effort on Roberts behalf!

From his post, looks like he is going to contest the 24hr Bathurst too - wonder if he needs pit crew??
G

Sorry this is so late, but I only just read it. Roaring Fourties had a lot of pics in Street Machine some time a go. It was a great article, and some excellent pics of their great work

[ May 22, 2003: Message edited by: pvan340 ]

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Pvan,

The article you are refering to is a series of SIX articles showing a complete build of one of our cars. The magazines are out every second month and the first two isues are on the news stands.

Best wishes,

Robert

The article Pvan refers to is the Aust. Street Machine edition of early 2002.
I think you will find it is Ford Performance magazine that is carrying the current series on the RFGT40 build-up - and good it is too!

G

Thanks for the reply Greg and Robert, yeah I was referring to the SM article, but I am interested in the Ford Performance magazine series, I will certinly get someone to send me the mags, as I am totally serious about buying a gt40, and am compleatly in love with everyting about the car! Thanks for the info!

On returning from a holiday in OZ,have just got to add how excited we were to see in one of the Brisbane papers an article headed "Quality's the real thing" being a write up of Roaring Forties Ford GT40.There is no need to say more as I see others have reported seeing it as well.
Congratulations
wink.gif
Clyde & Suzanne Thompson.

Robert Logan

Defunct Manufactuer - Old RF Company
Clyde,

This article is new to me. Please pass on a copy to me if you can spare on or even a copy.

Best wishes,

Robert

Magazine Details:
Performance Ford Australia & New Zealand

Published by: Octane Advertising P/L
Melbourne: 03)9465 8622, fax: 03 9465 8644

Part One (six pages) is in the current edition which is Vol 3, edition 2

You can probably get copies if you contact them.

Back