Audi 6-Speed schematics...

Hi there -

Anyone got a copy of service/dismantling/assembly instructions for an Audi 6-speed.?? or know where the details can be obtained/purchased?

I need to have a look at one with a reverse selection issue (it won't engage) and would like to have a read up BEFORE attempting to look inside.

The box I'm told is a '101'??? hmmm but I think they may mean 01E....

Any help/pointers would be much appreciated..:)

Paul,
Bentely Publishers do service guides. If all else fails I have some pictures of when my 01X was taken apart, so I can mail them to you.

Brett

Thanks Joe - also useful and great site info you have there...rockonsmile

Unfortunately, the box i'm now told is in fact an 'E301 6-speed', whatever that is, so apparently is quite different to the 01E.

I don't have access to the box at present, but will be looking later this week, so again, if anyone knows anything about the 'E301' - please speak up and possibly point me in the right direction.

thanks again...

Find out what the application is for the box and email me. I will dig up a repair manual for it if I can. I dont check the boards much anymore so email will get a better response. alanda eric at hotmail dot com

Hi there has any body got a cad drawing of a UN1 bell housing showing the bolt patern and spigot centre so that my man can make an adaptor plate.
Cheers

Attachments

• gear box bell housing 003.jpg
    gear box bell housing 003.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 811
Find out what the application is for the box and email me. I will dig up a repair manual for it if I can. I dont check the boards much anymore so email will get a better response. alanda eric at hotmail dot com

Eric,
I must have done something wrong, as I tried that address and it bounced back. I have an Audi 01X from a A4 with code FYA which I believe is from a 2003 TDi. Any schematics would be much appreciated. Please PM me so we can sort out email addresses. Thanks

Brett

Just incase anyone is interested. This is what the internals look like.

Attachments

• inside small1.jpg
    inside small1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • inside small2.jpg
    inside small2.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 953
  • inside small3.jpg
    inside small3.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 939
Back