Been awfully quiet around these parts lately

Been awfully quiet around these parts lately...thought I'd liven things up a bit :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZGq-q6ag0o]PPRE 6-Rotor MONSTER - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the rotary stimuli. But if this is yours, spec's must follow. That would be one very cool sounding LMP (I know, only LSx) but you have to admit :)

The longer wheelbase of an RCR LMP1 would accomodate this engine with a myriad of transaxles to choose from.

18 combustion chambers.
900+ hp naturally aspirated.

Only the Corvette transaxle will work due to the rear axles centerline and the short rear overhang...would be bitchin to hear though...

Are the C5 and C6 transaxles identical, and if not, is one of them preferred? I read the CD article this month on the C7 and couldn't figure out if the new Corvette uses a transaxle or did they go back to the conventional layout?

JR

It has been pretty quiet from Fran!!! I wonder what he and the team have been working on...

Anyways, I brought this thread up from page 6 because of all the rotary talk in the clubhouse.

My 20 B is shipping tomorrow from Calgary, my Mendeola S5 shipped today, after thanksgiving I should have both, my SLC is ready for the install on the lift.

Attachments

• DSCF0303.jpg
    DSCF0303.jpg
    155.5 KB · Views: 313
  • DSCF0274.jpg
    DSCF0274.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 262
  • Garry Powder coated parts 001.jpg
    Garry Powder coated parts 001.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 249
Back