Bessia Motorsport

Brian,

I have to agree that it's a replica of a replica(GTD), which in this case isn't bad. Even the cowl grilles appear to be identical to the GTD's.
From the looks of the photos on their website, these guys have been at it for a while. I wonder why they haven't been noticed before????
Between the cost of labor and the exchange rates, this may be the "steal" that many have been waiting for.

Bill

Keith

Great website. It looks like they sell turnkey cars only though, but may be worth an email...Interesting they give the engine option as "4.2 litres" which was the original spec for GT001 etc, was it not?

Keith

Company name: Bessia Motorsport
Address: Don Torcuato, Pcia. des Buenos Aires
Tel: +54-11-15-4991-4740

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

My email was returned marked undeliverable with the following:

"The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out the correct address."

Hmm.....

Hello every body. Im new to the forum. I know this is an old topic, but it remained unanswered.

Ive never seen the GT40 made by bessia but ive seen a couple of cobra. The performance is outstanding (as a matter of fact I m probably going to get one of them very soon. They dont sell kits as far as I know, they only sell the complete car.

I believe thay have a different price list for domestic sales. The cobra costs around 25000 if you are in argentina (for the 300hp version), and it costs around 30000 for the rest of the world (shipping and insurance included). I dont know the price of the GT40 for sure, but I would expect a price range of 60000-90000 (for the 465hp version).

The telehpone number that was informed in this thread is correct but you have to put a "9" after the 0054 and before the 11.

Back