Bob's GT Forte scratch build.

Looks beautiful bob

Regards mark and sam

Ok chaps with your recent postings you’ve shamed me!
This was late October.
I’ll update again soon.

13590608-E36A-41E0-B677-427F24946FF1.jpeg

Markus

SPRF40
Lifetime Supporter
Hello Bob,
Sorry to hear - I hope you stay clear.
I missed your updates, I liked your built thread from and because of the very first picture ;)

Take care
Markus

Bryan Koehler

Supporter
Looking real good bob. Do you have a drawing for the steering rack mount? My kit did not have it and from looking at your pictures i may be missing a tube it attaches too as well? Glad your feeling better and back to building.

Mike Pass

Supporter
Gear change is looking good. Very glad you feel well enough to carry on with the build. I wondered why we hadn't seen you at Dunham Massey lately! Should be a bit easier to roll in and out now. Onward and upward!
Cheers
Mike

Looking real good bob. Do you have a drawing for the steering rack mount? My kit did not have it and from looking at your pictures i may be missing a tube it attaches too as well? Glad your feeling better and back to building.
Thanks Brian.
Sorry not much help to you. I used a Custom Rack so the mounts are completely different.

Gear change is looking good. Very glad you feel well enough to carry on with the build. I wondered why we hadn't seen you at Dunham Massey lately! Should be a bit easier to roll in and out now. Onward and upward!
Cheers
Mike
Getting stuck in again Mike.
We go to Dunham most afternoons.
Thought you were avoiding us!

Back